春天來了,容易心煩意亂,“心煩意亂”用英語這麼說

春天來了,容易心煩意亂,“心煩意亂”用英語這麼說

1。饒不了某人not put anything past somebody

如果他膽敢給我使壞,我就饒不了他。

If he dare hit me below the belt, I won’t put anything past him。

2。一門心思have one’s heart set on

他的女兒一門心思想嫁給一個日本人

His daughter has had her heart set on marrying a Japanese man。

春天來了,容易心煩意亂,“心煩意亂”用英語這麼說

3。心煩意亂 nerves on edge

這幾天不知是什麼事把我搞得心煩意亂的

I don’t know what has set my nerves on edge these days。

4。那可不行nothing doing

又要用我的車?那可不行!

Want to use my car again? Nothing doing。

5。容易極了Nothing to it

你能說服我爸爸麼? Can you convince my father?

說服你爸爸?那太容易了 Convince your dad? Nothing to it!

你記住了嗎?做更好的自己

春天來了,容易心煩意亂,“心煩意亂”用英語這麼說

(圖片選自網路)

關注我們,成就自己