划水,摸魚,你知道怎麼說嗎?

今日問題

⊙“摸魚”的英文是什麼?⊙

“摸魚字面意思是在水中捉魚,常用詞是渾水摸魚,是指乘亂私自撈取利益。現在也指偷懶、不好好幹活的行為。”

1. slack off

英文釋義: to work less hard or to be less thanis usual or necessary

▷Don‘t slack off in your studies。

學習上不可懈怠。

▷If no one is looking over our shoulder, wetend to let ourselves slack off。

如果沒人盯著,我們傾向於鬆懈自己。

▷I’ve been slacking off recently。

最近,我一直處於上班摸魚的狀態

2. goof off

英文釋義:to avoid doing any work or waste time

▷Stop goofing-off and get down to work!

別偷懶耍滑了,開始幹活吧!

▷You’d better not let the boss catch yougoofing off!

你最好別讓老闆發現你在偷懶!

▷I saw a few films and generally kind ofgoofed off all day。

我看幾部電影,一整天差不多就混過去了

3. fool around

英文釋義:to spend your time doing nothinguseful

▷The workers always fool around when thesupervisor steps out。

當工頭一走開,工人就到處遊蕩。

▷We spent the afternoon fooling around onthe beach。

我們在海灘上閒逛了一下午。