划水,摸魚,你知道怎麼說嗎?
今日問題
⊙“摸魚”的英文是什麼?⊙
“摸魚字面意思是在水中捉魚,常用詞是渾水摸魚,是指乘亂私自撈取利益。現在也指偷懶、不好好幹活的行為。”
1. slack off
英文釋義: to work less hard or to be less thanis usual or necessary
▷Don‘t slack off in your studies。
學習上不可懈怠。
▷If no one is looking over our shoulder, wetend to let ourselves slack off。
如果沒人盯著,我們傾向於鬆懈自己。
▷I’ve been slacking off recently。
最近,我一直處於上班摸魚的狀態
2. goof off
英文釋義:to avoid doing any work or waste time
▷Stop goofing-off and get down to work!
別偷懶耍滑了,開始幹活吧!
▷You’d better not let the boss catch yougoofing off!
你最好別讓老闆發現你在偷懶!
▷I saw a few films and generally kind ofgoofed off all day。
我看幾部電影,一整天差不多就混過去了
3. fool around
英文釋義:to spend your time doing nothinguseful
▷The workers always fool around when thesupervisor steps out。
當工頭一走開,工人就到處遊蕩。
▷We spent the afternoon fooling around onthe beach。
我們在海灘上閒逛了一下午。