美劇《菲利普·迪克的電子夢(2017)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文

美劇《菲利普·迪克的電子夢(2017)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

菲利普·迪克的電子夢

第一季第一集

面罩製造人

把他們趕出去

Shut them down, and ship them out!

把他們趕出去

Shut them down, and ship them out!

把他們趕出去

Shut them down, and ship them out!

別偷我們的思想

那個老人 他沒有威脅

Older man, he‘s harmless。

戴棕色帽子的

Brown hat,

是因為她男朋友才來的

only here because of her boyfriend。

穿綠色連衣褲的 他很憤怒 但是

Green jumpsuit, he is angry but it’s。。。

他天性如此

internalised。

臉上塗顏料的女人

The woman with the painted face,

她很積極投入 你們應該好好監視她

she is committed and you should watch her。

我感受到了興奮 期待

Picking up general excitement, anticipation。。。

驚愕

consternation。

他們知道自己被監視了

They know they‘re being watched。

戴綠帽子的 他知道自己正在被讀心

Green hat, he’s aware he‘s being read。

你讀得太久了 他們察覺到了

You linger too long and they get tickled,

輕輕地來 淺淺地讀

keep it shallow and light。

如果他們知道自己被讀心人解讀 會不高興的

They won’t be happy if they know a Teep‘s reading them。

把他們趕出去

Shut them down, and ship them out!

太晚了 我們被發現了

Too late。 We’re rumbled。

在那裡 在那裡

Over there! Over there!

他們可喜歡被讀心人解讀了

They love it when you read them!

讀心人滾出去 讀心人滾出去 讀心人滾出去

Teeps out! Teeps out! Teeps out! Teeps out!

那個小丑想幹什麼

What‘s that clown got on?

當心

Watch out!

讓開 走開

Get back。 Move!

讓開

Get back!

快讓路

Out of the way!

走開

Move!

走開

Move!

快讓路

Get out the way。

看看你乾的好事

See what you did?

我帽子都丟了

I lost my hat。

這是你那演出行頭裡的嗎

Is this from your dressing-up box?

來吧

Come on, then。

十二號讀心人

Proceed to Teep number twelve。

我會篩查是否有目擊者

I will check to see if there has been any sighting。

十號讀心人

Teep number ten。

十號讀心人

Proceed to Teep number ten。

讀心人渣滓

Teep scum!

-我知道 -要是想詢問有關讀心人的事

- Yes, I know。 - If you’re making a Teep inquiry,

請在後方牆邊排隊

please line up by the rear wall。

所有詢問都會得到解答

All Teep enquiries will be dealt with。

不抱成見

讀心

羅斯 自由聯盟正在禁止街頭抗議

Ross, the Free Union is banning street protest。

他們害怕會挑起戰爭

They‘re scared of starting a war out there。

我還把帽子給磨壞了 看看這帽簷 天哪

And I scuffed my hat。 Look at that brim, Jesus。

你在聽我說話嗎 羅斯探員

Did you hear me, Agent Ross,

還是你腦子被人打傻了

or did you take a blow to the head?

我們開始用讀心人未經人們同意

What did they think was going to happen

就讀取他們的思想時

when we started using Teeps

聯盟指望能發生什麼

to read people’s minds without their consent?

《反讀心免疫法案》會讓你的生活輕鬆許多

The Anti-Immunity Bill is going to make your life easier。

燃燒瓶 磨損的帽子 我不覺得

Firebombs, scuffed hats? I don‘t think so。

人們需要時間來接受這些

People need time to get some perspective。

在大街上解讀一個人

Reading someone on the streets

就像是 拍打檢查他們的口袋

can be just like。。。 patting down their pockets。

人們不喜歡口袋裡的東西掉出來

People don’t like what falls out their pockets。

你這是什麼東西

What the hell have you got there?

做的很粗糙 跟個獾耳朵似的

It‘s coarse, like a badger’s ears。

-不許動 -他們讓我來的

- Stop there。 - I‘ve been requested。

那就是我們的小白鼠了

That’ll be the guinea pig。

到我辦公室來

My office。

是高階探員奧凱莉請我來的

I‘ve been requested by Senior Agent Okhile。

坐下 等著

Sit down。 Wait。

新法案允許我們

The new bill grants us permission

在清查行動中使用讀心人

to use telepaths in Clearance investigations。

你覺得你的新搭檔怎麼樣

How do you like your new partner?

我們真要這麼做嗎

So, we’re really doing this, eh?

她引起了暴動

She caused a riot。

太危險了

It‘s risky。

對你來說不是

Not for you。

在主管探員認定正當的情況下

Total access to a civilian’s thoughts at any time

隨時可訪問平民的所有想法

as deemed appropriate by the agent in charge。

別糾結了 這可是個禮物

Come on, it‘s a bloody gift。

找到走失的貓咪

Finding lost kittens

引導你去最近的公共廁所是一回事

and directing you to the nearest public toilets is one thing,

但讓讀心人當警察

but turning a Teep into a cop?

這讓我感到緊張 長官

It makes me nervous, ma’am。

還沒有在外面坐著的它看起來緊張

Not as nervous as it looks perched out there。

是她

She。

-她是女人 -對 我知道

- She is a she。 - Yeah, yeah, consider me told。

別看我 讀心人

Don‘t look at me, Teep。

我被明令禁止

I’ve been expressly forbidden

在任何情況下解讀探員

to read an agent under any circums。。。tances。

滿意了嗎

Happy?

去工作吧 搭檔

Let‘s go to work。。。 partner。

他們來自某個反對讀心人的無政府主義者組織

They are part of an anarchist cell fighting against the Teeps。

拉斯波恩 把你同謀們的名字供出來

Rathbone, give me the names of your accomplices。

-我是自由人 -要我看並不是

- I’m a free man。 - Not from where I‘m standing。

要我看 這根本不是什麼自由聯盟

From where I’m standing, it‘s not a Free bloody Union。

我們都快淪為讀心人的奴隸了

We’re all going to be slaves to the Teeps。

讀心人為普通人工作

The Teeps work for the Normals。

當時扔炸彈的也不是讀心人

And it isn‘t the Teeps chucking the bombs。

你為什麼要戴著這個

Why were you wearing this?

別害羞

Don’t be shy。

戴上 自己找原因

Go and put it on and find out。

不 不行

No, no bloody way。

《反讀心免疫法案》說行 朋友

Anti-Immunity Bill says yes bloody way, my friend。

約翰·拉斯波恩

John Rathbone。

約翰·拉斯波恩

John Rathbone。

約翰·拉斯波恩

John Rathbone。

約翰·拉斯波恩

John Rathbone。

你心中。。。

So much。。。

壓著這麼多憤怒和驕傲

anger and pride in you。

你希望。。。

You wish。。。

你希望。。。

you wish。。。

約翰 約翰

John, John。。。

你希望你哥哥能在這裡

You wish your older brother was here

看到你終於有所成就

to see you‘re finally good for something。

你希望他能為你驕傲一次

You want him to be proud for once。

一個對全世界憤怒的小男孩

A small boy angry at the world。

把大米布丁吃完 你這皮包骨的小東西

Eat up your rice pudding, you skinny little thing!

不 別想指揮我

No, don’t tell me what to do。

你母親。。。

Your mother。。。

你愛你母親

You love your mother。

你覺得她很性感

You find her sexually attractive。

你在泳池旁看著她 一邊自慰

You watch her by the pool and you masturbate。

-求你了 -擔驚受怕

- Please。 - Scared。

求你了

Please。

對這世界恐懼

Scared of the world。

求求你 停下來

Please, stop。

害怕你母親帶給你的感覺

Scared of how your mother makes you feel。

你隱藏不了

You can‘t hide it。

我什麼都能看見

I can see everything。

敏捷的褐色狐狸撲向懶洋洋的狗

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog。

在後面 在密室裡

In the back, in the back room。

敏捷的褐色狐狸撲向懶洋洋的狗

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog。

敏捷的褐色狐狸撲向懶洋洋的狗

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog。