小朋友們打架時,家長可以說的英文,字裡行間滿滿育兒經驗

作者:小雅和英美友人

小朋友們打架時,家長可以說的英文,字裡行間滿滿育兒經驗

打架-中國小朋友和美國外教語音示範

打架-中國小朋友和美國外教語音示範

02:58

未知來源

Children Fighting

小朋友打架

Emma: Mommy! Oliver was mean to me!

艾瑪:媽媽!奧利佛對我不友好!

小朋友們打架時,家長可以說的英文,字裡行間滿滿育兒經驗

Mother: Okay, tell me what happened。

媽媽:好,告訴我怎麼回事。

How was he being mean to you?

他怎麼對你不友好了?

Oliver: No, I wasn‘t!

奧利佛:我沒有!

Emma hit me!

艾瑪打我!

小朋友們打架時,家長可以說的英文,字裡行間滿滿育兒經驗

Mother: Oliver, let me talk to Emma first, and then I will talk to you。

媽媽:奧利佛,我先跟艾瑪談談,然後我再跟你談談。

Emma: He won’t let me play with the trains。

艾瑪:他不讓我玩火車。

小朋友們打架時,家長可以說的英文,字裡行間滿滿育兒經驗

Mother: Okay, Oliver, why won‘t you let Emma play with the trains?

媽媽:好,奧利佛,你為什麼不讓艾瑪玩火車呢?

Oliver: They are my trains - I don’t want her to play with them。

奧利佛:那是我的火車,我不想讓她玩。

Mother: That is not kind。

媽媽:那樣不好。

We share our toys。

咱們要分享玩具。

Do you like playing with Emma‘s dollhouse?

你喜歡玩艾瑪的娃娃屋嗎?

小朋友們打架時,家長可以說的英文,字裡行間滿滿育兒經驗

Oliver: Yes。

奧利佛:喜歡。

Mother: How would you feel if Emma wouldn’t let you play with her dollhouse?

媽媽:如果艾瑪不讓你玩她的娃娃屋,你會有什麼感受?

Oliver: Sad。

奧利佛:傷心。

小朋友們打架時,家長可以說的英文,字裡行間滿滿育兒經驗

Mother: Okay, so do you think we could share the train and Emma will share he toys with you?

媽媽:好,那你覺得我們分享火車,然後艾瑪和你分享她的玩具,好嗎?

Which one of Emma‘s toys would you like to play with?

你想玩艾瑪的哪個玩具呢?

Or how about you play together with the train

或者你們一起玩火車,

and make a village around it with the blocks?

用積木在它周圍建造一個村莊怎麼樣?

小朋友們打架時,家長可以說的英文,字裡行間滿滿育兒經驗

Oliver: Okay, but she can’t play with the red train - that‘s my favorite。

奧利佛:好的,但是她不能玩紅色的火車,那是我的最愛。

小朋友們打架時,家長可以說的英文,字裡行間滿滿育兒經驗

Mother: That sounds fair。

媽媽:聽起來還算合理。

Emma, how does that sound?

艾瑪,聽起來如何?

Emma: Okay, I won’t touch the red train

艾瑪:好的,我不會碰紅色火車,

and you can play with my dollhouse

然後你可以玩我的娃娃屋,

if you want to。

如果你想玩的話。

Mother: Now Emma, did you hit your brother?

媽媽:那艾瑪,你是不是打弟弟了?

小朋友們打架時,家長可以說的英文,字裡行間滿滿育兒經驗

Emma: Yes, but he was making me angry!

艾瑪:是的,但是他讓我生氣了!

Mother: I understand that,

媽媽:我理解,

but we never hit our siblings。

但是我們不能打兄弟姐妹。

What do you say to Oliver?

你應該對奧利弗說什麼?

Emma: Sorry, Oliver。

艾瑪:對不起,奧利佛。

小朋友們打架時,家長可以說的英文,字裡行間滿滿育兒經驗

Mother: Oliver, what should you say to Emma for being mean to her?

媽媽:奧利弗,你對艾瑪不友好,你該說什麼?

Oliver: Sorry, Emma。

奧利佛:對不起,艾瑪。

Mother: Okay, now please go play together

媽媽:好,現在一起去玩吧,

小朋友們打架時,家長可以說的英文,字裡行間滿滿育兒經驗

and try to be nice to each other

儘量對對方好一些,

or we will have to put the toys away。

否則我們就得把玩具收起來了。

Children: Okay, Mommy。

孩子們:好的,媽媽。

Mother: If you can‘t agree on something,

媽媽:如果你們對某些事意見不一致,

try to compromise。

要嘗試著做出讓步。

小朋友們打架時,家長可以說的英文,字裡行間滿滿育兒經驗

Do you know what that means?

你們知道這是什麼意思嗎?

Children: No。

孩子們:不知道。

Mother: It means that you both try to find a way to make you both happy。

媽媽:意思就是,你們倆都嘗試去找一種讓你們都開心的方法。

For example, if Oliver wanted to use the square blocks for all the houses,

比如,如果奧利弗想要用方塊去搭所有房子,

小朋友們打架時,家長可以說的英文,字裡行間滿滿育兒經驗

but Emma wanted to use the rectangular blocks for the houses,

但艾瑪想要用矩形塊去搭房子,

小朋友們打架時,家長可以說的英文,字裡行間滿滿育兒經驗

you could decide to make one street of houses with square blocks

你們可以決定用方塊搭一條街的房子,

and another street with rectangular blocks。

再用矩形塊搭另一條街的房子。

That way you both get what you want,

這樣你們就都得到了你們想要的,

and the village still looks lovely。

而且村莊看起來仍舊會很漂亮。

小朋友們打架時,家長可以說的英文,字裡行間滿滿育兒經驗

Oliver: I understand。

奧利佛:我明白了。

Emma: Okay, if we can’t agree,

艾瑪:好的,如果我們不能統一意見,

we will work together until we do agree。

我們會共同努力直到我們達成共識。