「聽&讀」驚喜訪問

「聽&讀」驚喜訪問

★ 第2章 ★

At 7 pm。 the door of the tavern opens。

下午7點,客棧的門打開了。

Sergeant Gonzales and the other soldiers are standing near the fire。

岡薩雷斯警長和其他士兵靠在火旁。

They are talking about Don Diego Vega and his rich family。

他們正在談論唐·迭戈和他富有的家庭。

They turn around and see a man。 He is dressed in black。

他們轉過身來,看到一個男人。他穿著黑色的衣服。

He has a black mask and a black sombrero。 It is Zorro!

他有一個黑色的面具和黑帽。是佐羅!

“Good evening! My name is Zorro!” says the masked man。

“晚上好!我的名字是佐羅!”這名蒙面男子說。

The men in the tavern are very surprised and scared。

酒店裡的人都很驚訝和害怕。

Sergeant Gonzales looks at him carefully and says, ”What do you want bandit?“

岡薩雷斯警長仔細看著他,說:“你想要什麼,土匪?

Zorro laughs loudly。 He looks at Sergeant Gonzales and says, ”I am here to punish you, Sergeant!”

佐羅大聲笑。他看著岡薩雷斯警官說:“我來這裡是為了懲罰你,警官!“

“What do you mean?” says the Sergeant。

“你什麼意思?”警長說。

“You beau the poor natives。 I am a friend of the natives。 I am here to punish you。”

“你這個可憐的人。我是當地人的朋友。我來這裡是為了懲罰你。”

”You idiot! The governor wants you dead or alive!” says Sergeant Gonzales。

“你這個白痴!州長想要你死或活抓!”警官岡薩雷斯說。

He pulls out his sword and wants to fight。 At that moment Zorro pulls out a pistol。

他拔出他的劍,想戰鬥。在那一刻,佐羅掏出一把手槍。

He watches everyone carefully。

他仔細地觀察每個人。

Sergeant Gonzales looks at the pistol and says, “courageous men don‘t use pistols。 They use words。 Perhaps you are not courageous, Zorro?”

岡薩雷斯警長看著手槍說,“勇敢的人不使用手槍,他們用劍,也許你不勇敢,佐羅?

“This pistol is necessary because you have many friends in this tavern。 Everyone must go near the fire and stay there!” says Zorro。

“這手槍是必要的,因為你有很多朋友在這個酒館。每個人都必須去附近的火和呆在那裡!”佐羅說。

”Now I have a pistol in my left hand and a sword in my right hand。 I am ready to punish you。”

“現在我的左手有一把手槍,右手有一把劍,我準備懲罰你了。

“Fight, senor!” says the Sergeant。

“戰鬥,先生!“警長說。

They start fighting。 Their swords move quickly and make a lot of noise。

他們開始戰鬥。他們刀光劍影,發出很大的動靜。

The two men are good fighters。 Zorro is fast and light。

這兩個人是好戰士。佐羅又快又靈巧。

Sergeant Gonzales is slow and heavy。 Zorro jumps onto a table。 Then he jumps onto a chair。

岡薩雷斯警長穩重。佐羅跳到桌子上。然後他跳上椅子。

The fight continues and Sergeant Gonzales’ sword falls onto the floor。

戰鬥繼續,岡薩雷斯警長的劍落在地板上。

His face is white。 He is scared。 Zorro slaps his face and says, ”this is your punishment。” Then he makes a Z on the Sergeant‘s shirt with his sword。

他的臉色發白。他害怕。佐羅打了他的臉,說:“這是你的懲罰。”然後他用刀劍在軍士的襯衫上做了一個Z。

Zorro runs to the window。 He opens it and says, “Good evening, gentlemen!”

佐羅跑到窗戶。他開啟它,說:“晚上好,先生們!”

He jumps out of the window and disappears。

他跳出窗外,消失了。

《蒙面俠佐羅》是青島出版社出版的圖書,作者是(法)麥卡利著。